Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Violence

I think the media should air a lot of content when it comes to violence. (Although I think there should be a level of consideration to viewers who are not at a mature age) I think it's reasonable to expect some violence in the media if it's reality. For example, I don't think there's any harm in showing the violence happening in Iraq, because people need to see this. This is what's going on in our world and if you don't disclose it no one will know. When it comes to things like the recent events in Virginia, you need to take into consideration the families of the victims and also Cho. I bet he is loving the fact that we are giving so much media attention to him and his video, rather than to the victims of his rampage. I think we should expect a level of violence in the media, if it's happening in our world, people want to know about it.

No comments: