Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Pressure vs. Needs

I just think that it's sad to think about the fact that when it comes down to it, the media is mostly trying to benefit themselves. I sometimes wonder the content of the news, especially local news. I mean half of the things they put on there just makes you wonder..."And we care bacause...???

I feel like they're not putting the public's needs above everything. It's about the publicity and what makes the rich and powerful happy. What they put on air probably doesn't affect or relate to most of the public viewers.

Is there a way of changing this? Probably not alot, because as we all know... the rich and the powerful always prevails. So, as long as they're in the position that they're in...they will be in control. It's a sad thought, I know. Our system is pretty much corrupt I think.

No comments: