Monday, April 9, 2007

Online Music

I really dont think that online distribution like Itunes has made the recording industry worse. I can't really say that it has made it all better eitherll I know is that it doesn't do as much damage as a lot of people think or say. In a lot of ways it probably has caused the decline in sales among the artists, but online distribution has made alot of records popular. There's always someone who is going to break the "rules" and deviate from the "norm."
This might not be something that record producers or artists want to happen but it will happen. I don't think that producers or artists will ever be out of jobs. I think that in the future there will be some kind of compromise and online distribution will not be so rampant because alot of music might just be more available for everyone's use.

No comments: