I do think the v-chip is an effective means of restricting content. I think it does come down to the parents and it's their decision whether or not they will implement it. If they really do want to restrict content they will, and they will find out about the v-chip if they don't already know about it. If they're too lazy to find out about it, that's their fault and they obviously don't care so much about what their children watch.
I would definitely use it if I needed to, but I hope I raise children that do not even look for content that I would not want them to watch. I would hope that my children obey what I tell them and if something is not acceptable I would not have to go to such extremities as to implementing this v-chip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment